How to join Project ECHO® SLHD?
Step 1. Find an ECHO program that is right for you.
Step 2. Register to join the ECHO Program.
- Please note that places are limited for registration.
- If the maximum number is reached, applicants will be placed on the waiting list and prioritised for the next series.
Step 3. Your ECHO Coordinator will contact you to finalise your registration.
Step 4. Participate in the weekly ECHO sessions.
- Participants will be expected to
- join ECHO sessions regularly
- share experiences and knowledge
- contribute a case presentation
- Case presentation form needs to be submitted via REDCap.
- Your ECHO Coordinator will contact you to confirm your case presentation.
- Patient consent (written or verbal) before the case presentation is required.
Step 5. Participate in evaluation surveys.
- It is critically important for us to evaluate the effectiveness of our curriculum and programs; thus, we ask ECHO participants to complete a short survey via REDCap before and after completion of the ECHO series.
Step 6. Receive a certificate of attendance for CPD credits at the completion of the series.
- You must participate in at least 60% of ECHO sessions.